Zero to Ten Pose

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Came across posts in SMB about this video circulating from Malaysia really cracks me up. It reflects well on a thing or two about us Asians taking shots of everywhere we go and everything about us. I'm gulity as charge too! Snapping away the photos of kids, food (especially so!!) and buddies and posting it in Instagram!
 
 
Exam fever is in the air now..but this is too fun not to join and of course, some craziness helps and YES! it's up in my instagram!!
 




 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hello,

    I'd like to contact you by email. Is that possible?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here