My Valentino's birthday

Sunday, February 17, 2013

My Valentino turned 4 this year! With just 2 years shy from primary school education, he's just growing up too fast! Nevertheless, he's still rather babish in every aspects cos after all he's the baby of the house! He's now more talkative though I'm still hesitant if I should do anything to correct his enunciation. 



Had the usual celebration at his CC.
His choice cake!

Super happy that his bro joined him today

He and his class
After the school celebration, we brought him Toy R Us and the elder twos shamelessly tagged along. As usual, Gor Gor got excited thinking that he was choosing his toy and gave all the ideas to the bro..


After the happy purchases, we end off the day with another celebration at Swenson with my folks.
Seth was one happy young man that day!!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here