Baking Mama

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Looking at different blog posts on baking and cooking always inspired me. Really admire those talented mummies who make time to cook and bake for the family. Some even spent time doing exquisite bento for their kids to bring to school. Sadly, my kids would not be one of those who can boast how well their mum cook. They could not crave and ask to have mum's signature dishes since I happily leave the kitchen to my helper. Thank God for my mum who will dominate the kitchen at times to guest cook for us.

However, to leave impression to the kids that I too, can also walk out from the kitchen,  I will do baking with them occasionally (usually only during school holidays) :D And they enjoyed every sessions cos they are the ones practically doing the preparation. Since holiday started, kids had been bugging for some baking and we decided to do it last Sunday evening.

Gor Gor showing the ropes of sieving flour to bro

Thinking that he got more power with the gloves

Decided that the glove gets in the way when mixing the dough
Gor Gor doing the washing for me. Look how serious he is!
Jie Jie buttering the tray and putting the dough

Ta-dah, Nestum Cookies and Nestum Chocolate Chip Cookies
Just nice, Shan had to go back to school for dance practices these two days and she packed the cookies along as snack during break.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here