Psss...WhatsApp

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Shan got a HTC phone from Ah Gong and it was pretty much in an abandoned stage. I tried to fiddle for a short while and declared that HTC phone was too unfriendly for iphone user. Then, recently, my department has an intern and I discovered that I could download Apps from "Market". Ahhh...

I meddled with her HTC and realised that WhatsApp is FOC for Android. That's nice... Isn't it chargeable via App Store for Iphone users, no?

It came in handy and became a great tool for Shan to get efficient in times of learning when she's at home while I'm at work.


She and I get our fair share of affection

I gotten some live feed from home

And unknowingly, I have added another channel for complaint

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Find Me on Instagram @qceline

Instagram

Hello!

Hello! And thanks for visiting my blog!


With God's love, we have been blessed with three wonderful kiddos. I hope to jot down as many events and details as we journey along this life. One day, when the kids grow up, they have this space to refer to bring back many fond memories and laughter.


With love!


You can contact me here